Welcome to Lakeview Resort
Lakeview Resort is located on the Northwest shore of Upper Lake Sakatah near the
city of Waterville Minnesota. From our docks you can travel 2500 acres of water
in the three lakes, with an additional 50 lakes within 20 miles.
The cabins all have a private deck overlooking the lake and the campground is in
a wooded area nearby.
Don’t let a rainy day spoil your vacation, come enjoy our newly remodeled Lodge
with a pool table, foosball, big screen TV and games. Head into nearby Waterville
and enjoy a great meal and some shopping. There are many
such as the major malls and outlets, Cabela’s, and casinos.
Sakatah Hills Bike Trail
is just across the lake, it is a paved trail that wanders the countryside and along
the lakes between Mankato and Faribault.
Under new management in 2012, with a commitment to making Lakeview Resort your vacation
and summer camping destination, newly remodeled cabins with updated baths and furnishings,
a new pool in 2012, new recreational activities at the resort, we are your summer
camping and cabin destination.
Highlights of Lakeview Resort:
- 2500 acres of water on three connecting lakes
- Seasonal Camping
- Overnight Camping
- Cabins and Trailers for rent
- Lodge with pool tables and foosball
- Onsite playgrounds for the kids
- 1 hour south of the Twin Cities
- New In-ground Heated Pool
- Free Internet Access (WiFi)
- Fishing, boating and watersports
- Great for family reunions
- Outdoor fire pits
- Gated resort for your security
- Close to all Southern Minnesota attractions, Mall of America, Cabela’s, outlet mall
Take your time and visit our entire site to learn more about Lakeview Resort and
the area. When you are finished feel free to
we would love to hear from you.
Mall of America
Mystic Lake Casino
River Hills Mall
Mpls/St. Paul Airport
MSU of Mankato
Sakatah Bike Trail